WPT and BC Assam Financial Assistance 2020; Application are invited from ST(P)/OBC graduate unemployed youths for Finacial Assistance for the year 2020-21.
Last Date: 21/12/2020
WPT and BC Assam Financial Assistance 2020 in Details
Scheme Name: Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/ OBC graduate unemployed youths
Scheme amount: Rs 50,000/- (Maximum)
- Applicant must be a graduate of any stream Arts/Science/Commerce/Technical etc. recognized by U.G.C/AICTE/State Government.
- Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.00 (two lakhs) per Year
- Candidates must fulfil following eligibility criteria to apply for Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths offered by Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam.
- He/ She must belong to ST(P)/OBC category of Assam.
- Minimum 25 and Maximum 45 Years
How to Apply
Applications in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents should be submitted to the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-06 on or before 21/12/2020.
For more Details Check Notification.