VKNRL School Of Nursing Golaghat Admission 2021: Applications are invited from interested female candidates for admission into three (3) years General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course with an intake capacity of 40 seats.
- Last Date: 07.11.2021
- Total Seat: 40
VKNRL School Of Nursing Golaghat Admission 2021 in Details
Course Name: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
Total Seat: 40
Course Duration: 3 Years
- A non – refundable fee of Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred only)
- Applicant must be a female candidate.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of India.
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 17 to 35 years as on 31st December 2021.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the VKNRL School Of Nursing Golaghat website from 25.10.2021 to 07.11.2021.
Join Us as a Free Member
Apply Link: Click Here