VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2022: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for admission of Nursing GNM Admission 2022 at VKNRL School of Nursing.
VKNRL School of Nursing GNM Admission 2022
|Last Date||30 Sep 2022|
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)- Diploma Course.
Duration of the Course
- 3 years including internship.
- Applicant must be a female candidate.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of India.
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 17 to 35 years as on 31st December 2022.
For disabled candidates: 5% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotors to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for nursing programme.
5% of total marks are relaxed in the qualifying exam for SC/ST candidates. Seat reservation as per Govt. of Assam (SC-7%,ST(P)-10%,ST(H)-5%,OBC/MOBC15%, EWS-10%,). In case of non-availability of suitable candidates from the reserved categories, the vacant seats will be filed up by the candidates from the open merit list.
30% of the seats shall be reserved for the candidates from 10 KM radius of Numaligarh Refinery Limited (Schooling from school covered under Gyandeep Scheme), 30% of the seats shall be reserved from Golaghat District and 40% of the seats is open for all. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates from 10 km radius of Numaligarh Refinery Limited, these seats shall be filled from the merit list of Golaghat District and in case of non-availability of suitable candidates from
Golaghat District; the same shall be filled from open merit list
VKNRL School of Nursing fees structure
Selection shall be based on the percentage of marks scored in the qualifying examination and Entrance Examination. Addition of 10 marks in the total obtained marks / score (50% from qualifying examination and 50% from Entrance marks) for the Science Stream candidates will be done.
Candidates will have to score minimum 30 (thirty) out of hundred marks as a qualifying mark in the entrance examination. Candidates scoring below 30 marks will be considered fail and her candidature will be rejected.The provisional merit list, taking all criterions into consideration, shall be prepared and published in the school website at http://www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in latest by 18th November 2022.
The candidates selected for admission will have to undergo medical examination by a medical board consisting of Doctor/faculty members of the institute. If during the assessment of the medical board, a candidate is found medically unfit, she will not be allowed to take admission in the course. The institute will also cancel the admission even if a candidate is diagnosed with major disease within 3 (three) months of admission. As any changes made in the admission process will be uploaded in the website.
Candidate once admitted in the GNM course will not be permitted to pursue any other course of study simultaneously and will automatically forfeit the GNM seat at VKNRL School of Nursing if they do so.
An amount of Rs.100 should be paid through online mode during application.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the VKNRL School of Nursing official website on or before 30 Sep 2022.
Join Us as a Free Member
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||Click Here|
|Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Register | Log in|
Q.VKNRL School of Nursing official website?
Q.VKNRL School of Nursing Contact Number?
Ans: +91-94356 52161
Q.VKNRL School of Nursing Address?
Ans: Ponka Grant, Numaligarh, Golaghat, Assam- 785699