We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process which includes sourcing, interviews, and employment processes. Additionally, responsible for the development of the recruitment process and implementation of recruitment innovations to ensure quality hiring in order to meet the company’s current and future needs.
Post Name – Manager
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
- Design, develop, and maintain the full recruitment life cycle, starting from the preparation of JDs to the onboarding process.
- Placing job advertisements on selected hosts and ensuring all job descriptions are in place and remain updated and accurate.
- Screening of CVs and conducting initial telephonic rounds and interviews.
- Implement new sourcing methods whenever necessary.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Building and expanding the network by attending or participating in job fairs and career events.
- Coordinate with other department heads or leads in order to anticipate future hiring needs.
- Proven work experience in Recruiting as a Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Coordinator.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills, and effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills with good time management skills.
Post Name – Backend Developer (Java/Scala)
NO OF POSITIONS: 5
We are looking for experts in Java/ Scala, who will be hired as a software engineer, who will work with our backend team. Curiosity, tenacity, and self-motivation are a must. If we point you in the general direction of a problem, we need you to find the right questions to ask of the right people to get it done. You will be expected to work in all aspects of web development as part of the team.
- Qualifications: B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Comp Science).
- Reasonable knowledge of CS fundamentals. DS & Algos.
- Experience building highly scalable and reliable Java web applications.
- MYSQL and DB knowledge.
AT LEAST HALF OF THE FOLLOWING
- Prior Java development experience.
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Serious drive to learn new technologies.
- Love of product development in addition to pure engineering.
- Experience with Linux as a development platform.
- Experience of building RESTful interfaces.
- Open Source, Git, Continuous Build, and Integration.
- Functional programming knowledge and eagerness to learn.
Apply Link – Click here