UPSC Recruitment 2020; Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Superintendent & Statistical Officer at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Last Date: 17/12/2020
Total Post: 36
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy in Details
1. Superintendent (Printing)
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Degree from a recognized University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- Three years’ experience of proofreading, particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, Ordinances in a Government Press.
- 30 Years
2. Statistical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 35
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing and Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level) of a recognized University.
- One year’s experience in Statistical work involving collection, compilation, and interpretation of Statistical data or planning work involving the formulation, monitoring, and evaluation of plan schemes.
- 30 Years
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates: Nil
- For Other candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply (UPSC Recruitment 2020 )
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the UPSC Official Website on or before 17/12/2020.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here