UPSC Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Extension Officer, Computer Programmer & Foreman at Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Last Date: 12/11/2020
Total Post: 09
UPSC Vacancy in Details
1. Extension Officer
Number of Vacancies: 01 (SC)
- Master Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension from a recognized University or Institute or Master of Business Administration with a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university or
- institute or Master’s Degree in Rural Management from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Agriculture Business Management or Vegetable Science or Horticulture or Agro-Forestry or Degree in Agriculture Engineering from a recognized university or institute
- One year of experience in Agriculture Extension Work in the Central or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking.
2. System Analyst cum Computer Programmer
Number of Vacancies: 5 (OBC-01, UR-04, PH-01)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer Science or M.Sc. Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute; or Bachelor of Engineering or
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Three years post qualification experience in designing, development and testing of application/modules in Dot Net/JAVA/PHP framework in a Government Office/PSU/ Autonomous Body/Statutory Body or in any recognized institution.
3. Foreman (Mechanical)
Number of Vacancies: 3 (SC-01, UR-02)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field from a recognized organization
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to Apply
All eligible and interested candidates can apply through the UPSC official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12/11/2020