UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Principal at Union Public Service Commission.
Last Date: 29/07/2021
Total Post: 363
UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Principal
Number of Vacancies: 363
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute
- Bachelor of Education from a recognized university/ institute
- Ten years experience of teaching (Vice Principal/ Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
- Holding Doctorate Degree from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience of Administrative charge of a Recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
- Pay Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- 50 Years
How to Apply (UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the UPSC Official WEbsite on or before 29/07/2021.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here