UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invites applications from eligible candidates for the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020.
Last date: 05/01/2021
Total Post: 374
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 in Details
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020
Number of Vacancies: 374
- Civil Engineering: 147 Posts [SC:27, ST:7, OBC:47, EWS:13, GEN:53]
- Mechanical Engineering: 41 Posts [SC:4, ST:6, OBC:14, EWS:5, GEN:12]
- Electrical Engineering: 74 Posts [SC:11, ST:6, OBC:20, EWS:7, GEN:30]
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 85 Posts [SC:11, ST:5, OBC:19, EWS:10, GEN:40]
- Minimum 21 Years Maximum 30 Years
- Obtained a Degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- Obtained a Degree/Diploma in Engineering, from such foreign University/College/ Institution, and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the UPSC Official website on or before 05/01/2021.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: https://upsconline.nic.in/