UPSC CMS Examination 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 838 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancy through Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021
Last Date: 27/07/2021
Total Post: 838
UPSC CMS Examination 2021 in Details
Examination Name: Combined Medical Services Examination 2021
Number of Vacancies: 838
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 349
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 300
- GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council): 05
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC): 184
- Candidate should have passed both the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- 32 Years
- Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the UPSC Official website on or before 27/07/2021.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here