UPSC CDS Exam 1 Online Form 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Last Date: 17/11/2020
Total Post: 345
Name of Exam: UPSC CDS Exam 1 Online Form 2020
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2020 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 16-11-2020 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 17-11-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 24-11-2020 to 30-11-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 07-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2021
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the UPSC official Website https://upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 17/11/2020.
Official Website: https://upsconline.nic.in/
Apply online: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here