Tinsukia Municipal Board Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for contractual engagement at the City Mission Management Unit, Tinsukia and Urban Local Body, Chapakhowa under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana National Urban Livelihoods Mission (Day-NULM) implement by Assam State Urban livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS) for the following Positions.
Last date: 25/10/2020
Total Post: 02
Tinsukia Municipal Board Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Community Organiser
Number of Vacancies: 02
Place of Posting
- CMMU Tinsukia (1 One Post)
- ULB Chapakhowa (1 One Post)
- Higher Secondary Passed in any discipline with a Computer certificate of 6 months.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with the community on social development.
- Previous work experience in govt.sector (preferable)
- Minimum 23 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- Rs. 12000/- and Allowance Rs. 2000/- P.M
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit photocopies of their self attested relevant testimonials such as a)proof of age (admit card of matriculation exam etc.),b) proof of educational qualifications (Mark Sheets and pass Certificate),c) work experience certificates,d) caste certificate (if any),e) Computer proficiency certificate and other relevant testimonials and documents (with self-attestation) along with the application form at the office of the City Mission Management Unit, Tinsukia Municipal Board, GNB Road, Tinsukia-786125, Assam on or before 25/10/2020.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must submit their application in the Application Format available on the website www.tinsukiamb.org.in.
- Application in any other format will be rejected.
Download Application form: Click here
Advertisement Copy: Click here
Official Website: http://tinsukiamb.org.in/