The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with minimum three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date given at Para 5.1 may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male. The details of posts are as under
Last Date: 16/07/2020.
Total Post -1564
* Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
* Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee.
1. Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
Total Posts: 91 (Open: 73, Departmental: 9, Ex-Servicemen: 9 )
2. Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
Total Posts: 78 (Open)
3. Sub-Inspector (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
Total Posts: 1395 (CRPF: 1072, BSF: 244, ITBP: 43, CISF: 20, SSB: 16 )
Age: The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Age relaxation is as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
How to apply:
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSCHeadquarters https://ssc.nic.in
For more details check the advertisement copy: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here