SSC Requirement 2020: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)will hold an Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). Departmental candidates amongst Constables, Head Constables, and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Delhi Police with a minimum of three years service and who shall not be more than 30 years (33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ ST) of age as on crucial date given at Para 5.1 may also apply for filling up of Open and Departmental Vacancies of Sub-Inspector (Executive)-Male. The details of posts are as under
Last Date: 16/07/2020
Total Post -1564
SSC Vacancy in Details
1. Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male
Number of Vacancies: 91
2. Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female
Number of Vacancies: 78 (Open)
3. Sub-Inspector (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
Number of Vacancies: 1395
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as of 01-01-2021. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Age relaxation is as per Govt. rules.
- For Gen/OBC/MOBC CandidatesRs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee.
How to Apply
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters https://ssc.nic.in
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here