SSC Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk & Court Clerk at Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Last Date: 15/12/2020
Total Post: N/A
SSC Vacancy in Details
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Court Clerk
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years, Age relaxation as per rules.(for more details Check notification)
- Written Test
- General/ OBC: Rs.100
- SC/ST/PH/Female: Nil
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the SSC Official website on or before 15/12/2020.
Advertisement copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here