SSC Recruitment 2020: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply.
Last Date: 04/11/2020
Total Post: N/A
SSC Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Stenographer
Number of Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Gr-C: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Stenographer Gr-D: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ ExSM & Other candidates as per rules.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ ESM candidates: Nil
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SSC Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/ on or before 04/11/2020.
For More Details Check Advertisement Copy
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here