South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies of 1004 Apprentice post at South Eastern Railway.
Last date: 09/01/2020
Total Post: 1004
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 1004
Training Period: 1 year
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
- ITI Passed in relevant trade.
Candidates must be between 15 to 24 years. Age Relaxation for OBC applicants – 27 Years and SC/ST applicants – 29 years.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI. (50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI)
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN candidates: Nil
How to Apply
All Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SE Railway official website on or before 09/12/2020.
For More Details Check Official Copy.
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here