Sonari College Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor at Sonari College.
Last date: 03/01/2021
Total Post: 10
Sonari College Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: 10
A)Department of Economics
- Number of Vacancies: 01, Category UR, Roster Point No 3
B)Department of Education
- Number of Vacancies – 02, Category UR-Roster Point No 7, Category SC-Roster Point No 36
- Number of Vacancies: 02, Category OBC- Roster Point No 13, Category OBC-Roster Point No 37
D)Department of Chemistry
- Number of Vacancies: 01, Category UR, Roster Point No 18
E)Department of Mathematics
- Number of Vacancies: 02, Category OBC- Roster Point No 26, Category ST (H)-Roster Point No 30
F)Department of Physics
- Number of Vacancies: 01, Category ST (H), Roster Point No 10
G)Department of Zoology
- Number of Vacancies: 01, Category OBC, Roster Point No 17
- The candidates must have the qualifications for the direct requirement of Assistant Professor (Reference Clause 3.0/4.4.0/4.4 1) of UGC Regulation dtd. 30th June 2010.
- The Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per DHE. Govt of Assam office memorandum No. AHE 407/2017/54 dated 25th November 2020 and DHE latter No. DHE/PA/Order/16/2016/168 dated 26th November 2020.
- The candidates must have to acquire qualification latest by the date of submission of their application, Other eligibility like M.Phil/Ph. D./ Seminar Papers/Publication etc. can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- The candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in the local language.
- Candidates in services must apply through proper channel along with NOC from the competent authority.
Age Limit (Sonari College Recruitment 2020)
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years on 01.01.2020 with relaxation as per Govt rules.
How to Apply (Sonari College Recruitment 2020)
Application accompanied by a nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2500.00 (Rupees Two thousand five hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, Sonari College, Sonari, Charaideo, Assam payable at UCO Bank, Sonari Branch must reach the Principal & Secretary, Sonari College on or before 03/01/2021