Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021: Online Application are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Ranger & Officer at Soil Conservation under Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date: 28/05/2021
Total Post: 27
Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 13
- At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science. Or
- A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun. Or
- At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam. Or
- Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam.
- Rs. 30,000/- to 110,000/- , GP: Rs. 12,700/-
Number of Vacancies: 14
- Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject. Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
- Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- , GP: Rs. 9,700/-
- Maximum 38 Years of age on 01/01/2021, Age Relaxation as per govt. rules
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidate: Rs.185.40/-
- For BPL/PWBD/Women Candidate: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply (Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the APSC Official website on or before 28/05/2021.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here