Social Welfare Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Project Assistant at Social Welfare Assam.
- Last Date: 26.11.2021
- Total Post: 07
Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 in Details
1. District Project Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 03
- Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition.
- Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills
- Rs. 18,000/- P.M
2. Block Project Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 04
- At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government .
- Rs. 15,000/- P.M
- 18-40 Years, Age Relaxation as per rules
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply as per the prescribed Application Format (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of testimonials relating to educational qualification, experience, etc. Candidates applying for multiple positions will have to submit separate application forms against each post. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.Applications submitted, other than in the prescribed application format (Annexure I), will not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for at the top and addressed to concern District Social Welfare Officer Office. As a proof of residence, the applicant will have to submit photocopy of any one document, namely, Voter ID/PRC/Employment exchange Registration No./Resident certificate from the concerned Circle Officer.
Join Us as a Free Member
- Facebook Group: Click Here
- Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria: Click Here