Social Welfare Jorhat Recruitment 2020:-Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following Post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator at District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) for the districts of Jorhat under the National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW).
Last Date: 19/09/2020
Social Welfare Jorhat Vacancy Details
1. Women Welfare Officer
Number of Vacancies – 01
Salary: Rs. 35000/- (fixed)
- Masters in Social Work ( from a recognized university) with an understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials
- Proficiency in computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with civil society organizations, women, and residents of the same district.
2. District Coordinator
Number of Vacancies – 02
Salary: Rs. 20000/- (fixed)
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university)
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the district; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Women and resident of the same district.
How to Apply
The candidate shall be required to download the prescribed format form from the website jorhat.nic.in and send a duly filled in the application with the requisite document indicated below
- One copy Recent passport Photo
- Age proof certificate
- particulars of all examination passed commencing with matriculation or equivalent Examination
The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat, Assam, PIN-785001 on or before 19/09/2020.
Advertisement Copy & Download Application Form by Click Here