SEBA Assam Recruitment 2021: Online Application are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant at Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
Last Date: 04/07/2021
Total Post: 03
SEBA Assam Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Junior Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 03
- Candidates must be graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
- Candidate having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidate having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:Upto 1 year : 1 point, 2 years : 2 points, 3 years : 3 points, 4 years : 4 points, 5 years and above : 5 points
- Rs. 17,000 P.M
- Maximum 43 Years
- Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply for SEBA Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for SEBA Recruitment 2021 by visiting SEBA’s official website, After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. Candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to SEBA office; Guwahati by 10th July 2021.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here