SBI PO Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) at State Bank of India (SBI)
Last Date: 04/12/2020
Total Post: 2000
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Number of Vacancies: 2000
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
- Minimum 21 Years and maximum of 30 Years
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
How to Apply ( SBI PO Recruitment 2020)
For More Details Check Notification.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Online Apply Link: Click Here