SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. The details of the vacancies are as follows
Last Date: 16/08/2020
Total Posts: 3850
Post Name: Circle Based Officer
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Vacancies have been issued for the 9 states given below, but candidates from any state in India can apply for this examination.
1.General/ EWS/ OBC: 750/
2.SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience, and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Pay Scale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in
- There under the Recruitment of Circle Based Officer- click on the Apply Online link
- Click for New Registration
- Upload or enter your details on- Basic Info, Details, Qualification
- Preview your application
- Make Payment and do the final submit.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-07-2020
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-08-2020
Last Date for Printing of Application: 31-08-2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here