Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of CRCC atSamagra Shiksha Assam.
- Last date: 24.12.2021
- Total Post: 1026
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: CRCC
Number of Vacancies: 1026
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification (2 year D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc)
- In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- In case of Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc).
- Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of concerned district.
- Contractual Teacher working under SSA (including State Pool Teacher) of concerned district.
- Teacher of same medium can apply against medium specific cluster.
- Single – Science Teacher/ Hindi Teacher/ Classical Teacher/ Arabic Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher of Single/ Double Teacher school is not eligible.
- Head Master/ Head Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher from High PTR school is not eligible (in case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:30, in case Upper Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:40 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 1:40). The PTR of the school will have to be counted excluding the applicant teacher.
- On attachment basis (salary to be drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).No additional allowance will be provided except for Travelling Allowance as prescribed in the SR&FR of SSA, Assam. This is subject to budget provision of AWP&B.
- Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January’ 2021.
- Maximum age is 50 years as on 1st January’ 2021 for the teachers who have already served as CRCC for at least 3 years under SSA, Assam/Samagra Shiksha.
How to Apply (Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2021)
The candidates will have to apply in written application in specific Format along with Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office, SSA.Candidates will have to give option of only one Cluster within his/her working district only in the application itself .
Join Us as a Free Member
- Facebook Group: Click Here
- Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
List of Vacant Clusters: Click Here
Working Certificate: Click Here