Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Security Guards at Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Last date: 12/02/2021
Total Post: 241
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Security Guards
Number of Vacancies: 241
- The candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a resident of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he is applying (Refer Annexure-III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/01/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Although matriculate Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates” they are eligible to apply.
- The qualification as claimed by the candidate must have been entered in the Soldier’s Discharge Book and supported by valid documents.
- The bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the residential status of the candidate.
RBI Job Vacancies
- SC – 32 nos
- ST – 33 nos
- OBC – 45 nos
- EWS – 18 nos
- GEN – 113 nos
- Total – 241 nos
- For OBC Candidates – 28 years
- For SC/ST candidates – 30 years
- Other Candidate should attain the age of 25 years
- The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories
- Online Test
- Physical test
- Document Verification
How to Apply (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the RBI official website on or before 12/02/2021
For More Details Visit RBI Website or Advertisement.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here