Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Office Attendant at Reserve Bank of India.
Last Date: 15/03/2021
Total Post: 841
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Office Attendant
Number of Vacancies: 841
- Ahmedabad: 50
- Bangalore: 28
- Bhopal: 25
- Bhubaneswar: 24
- Chandigarh: 31
- Chennai: 71
- Guwahati: 38
- Hyderabad: 57
- Jammu: 9
- Jaipur: 43
- Kanpur: 69
- Kolkata: 35
- Mumbai: 202
- Nagpur: 55
- New Delhi: 50
- Patna: 28
- Thiruvananthapuram: 26
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates as per rules.
Application Fees (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021)
- OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/-
- Staff Candidates: Nil
Salary (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021)
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 10,940/– per month on the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs. 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
How to Apply (Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the RBI Official website on or before 15/03/2021.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply Online Link: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here