Registrar of Cooperative Societies Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Stenographer at Registrar of Cooperative Societies Assam.
Last Date: 31/12/2020
Total Post: 01
Registrar of Cooperative Societies Assam Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Stenographer
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Passed Degree examination in any discipline from the Govt. recognized University.
- The candidate must be passed a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institution. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet Processing, etc.
- The candidate must be a holder of a National Trade Certificate in Stenography (English) or vocational training/certificate in Shorthand from a recognized institution.
- Candidates/applicants must be Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
- He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Rs.14000-60500 + 7400 PB-2
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP 6/2016/51, dated 02/09/2020. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disabilities is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Required document (Registrar of Cooperative Societies Assam Recruitment 2020)
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the candidate in full
- Self-attested copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualification like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
- The applicants under the EWS category will have to furnish an EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate of the State of Assam.
- Residential Certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) etc.
- The applicant submits a Declaration in the Form -A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
Selection Procedure (Registrar of Cooperative Societies Assam Recruitment 2020)
- Written Test
- There will be no Viva -Voce (Interview)
- The selection will be done as per merit basis and the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose will be prepared the Select list adhering to the rules and procedures laid down by the Govt. of Assam.
How to Apply (Registrar of Cooperative Societies Assam Recruitment 2020)
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above are eligible to apply for the posts through online mode only.
No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the website www.niyukti.assam.gov.in
Official Website: http://rcs.assam.gov.in/
Apply Online: Click Here ( From 17/12/2020)