What is SVAYEM Scheme 2020?
The government of Assam is implementing a redesigned Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Mission (SVAYEM) scheme to develop an entrepreneurship oriented ecosystem in the state. The Government of Assam shall provide seed money and working capital support to 2 lakh members of the enterprising group to undertake new economic activities or expand their existing business.
Each member of the selected eligible would be given a seed capital of INR 50,000 in two tranches for promoting entrepreneurial activities at the grass-root level.under the scheme government of Assam will assist existing groups (5-20 Member) such as-
- Self Help Group(SHGs)
- Joint Liability Group(JLGS)
- Farmer producer organization(FPOs)
- Cluster level SPVs/Federations
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The age of the applicant must be less than 40 years.
- The applicant must have passed matriculation.
- The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups, etc. before 1 September 2020.
Nature of Activities
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Service Sector
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries, etc.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.svayem.in/