Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh Recruitment 2020: Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-interview for the following post of Guest Faculty & Stenographer at Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh
Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh Recruitment 2020 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 04
- Master’s Degree in Geology / Applied Geology with 55% marks ( or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and qualified in NET / SLET. A relaxation of 5% in marks shall be given as per UGC norms to the eligible candidates. Candidates who are awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET / SLET.
- Consolidated salary of Rs. 1000/- per class to a maximum of Rs. 25000/- per month
- A walk-in-interview will be held on 07.12.2020 at 10 am in the Department of Geology, Rajiv Gandhi University
Number of Vacancies: 05
- Graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized Universities. Having completed one year course in shorthand / Stenography and must possess a speed of 80 strokes per minute in stenography. Having completed six months computer course and must possess a speed of 40 words per minute in a computer keyboard.
- Rs. 13,163/- P.M
- Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer shall have to first appear in proficiency test in stenography 5 minutes & translation 20 minutes on 4th January 2021 from 10 am onwards at Computer Browsing Centre adjacent to the Department of Mass Communication, Rajiv Gandhi University.
- The candidates must reach the Computer Browsing Centre adjacent to the Department of Mass Communication for registering themselves for allotment of roll number between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM during the day of the interview.
How to Apply
Guest Faculty in Geology
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on the date and time mentioned above along with biodata stating qualification, experience, specialization, etc. with original supporting documents. The candidates should send their duly signed bio-data and supporting documents (in pdf format) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- Candidates are requested to bring filled up application form in neat & clean handwriting or in computer typing during the day of interview enclosing one set of self-attested certificates ( photocopy) of mark-sheets of Class X, XII and Graduation, Aadhar Card, Caste certificate, PRC, DCA, a certificate in Stenography along with an application form (may be obtained from the university website www.rgu.ac.in )
Official Website: https://www.rgu.ac.in/
( Tags-Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh Recruitment 2020, Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh Recruitment 2020 Assam, New Rajiv Gandhi University Doimukh Recruitment 2020,)