PWD Assam Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Driver at under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi.
Last date: 06/12/2020
Total Post: 01
PWD Assam Recruitment in Details
Post Name: Driver
- Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass or equivalent from a recognised board
- The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
- Maximum 44 Years, Age Relaxation as per govt. Rules.
- Driving/ Screening test
How to Apply
The application is to be addressed to the Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division Assam House, Gopinath Bardoloi Marg Chanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021 personally or by post. The application should be super scribed mentioning the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
1. Attested copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
2. Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer.
3. Photocopy of valid Driving licence.
4. Applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/ along with the application.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Official website: http://pwdroads.assam.gov.in/