Publication Board Assam Recruitment 2020:Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following Post of OSD at Publication Board Assam .
Last Date: 15/10/2020
Publication Board Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: OSD( Officer on Special Duty)
Total Post: 01
- The candidate must be B.E./ B.Tech in IT/ Computer Science or MCA from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in their degree examinations.
- The candidates must have good knowledge of the Assamese and English literature. (Attached self-attested valid supporting documents)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at any Government/ Private organization in the relevant field.
- Minimum 25 Years and maximum of 40 Years
- Rs. 500/- by a non-refundable draft drawn in favor of Secretary, Publication Board Assam
How to Apply
Application in Standard Form should be addressed
Publication Board Assam
Bamunimaidam, Guwahati- 781021
Along with the application form, the following self documents shall be submitted
- Admit Card and Pass Certificate of HSLC Examination.
- Marksheet and Certificate B.E./ B.Tech/ M.C.A
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- A latest passport size photograph
- Experience Certificate from authority where employed
- PRC issue in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of permanent residency
- Candidate should clearly mention E-mail address and mobile no for future communication
Advertisement Copy: Click Here