Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Engineer (AE) at the Public Health Engineering Department(PHED)Assam under the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
Last Date: 12/10/2020
Total Post: 87
Public Health Engineering Department(PHED)Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- The candidate must possess a Degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt. or a candidate must have passed ( Parts A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engineering.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age Limit for Public Health Engineering Department
- Must not be less than 21 years or and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020.upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 5 years dor SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rule.
- Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Health Engineering Department
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form or
- The candidate must produce a registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidate: Rs.150/- only.
- For PWD/ BPL Candidate: Nil
Note(Public Health Engineering Department )
- Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form OR
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write a post applied for.
How to Apply
The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form). The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to
The Deputy Secretary
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here