Polytechnic Admission Test 2021: Online applications are invited from the candidates who are Permanent Resident of Assam for registration to appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT] -2021 for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Assam Energy Institute, Sibsagar) for the session 2021-2022.
Last Date: 10/08/2021
Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 in Details
Course Name: Polytechnic Admission Test 2021
- Admission Test will be held in selected centres at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Govt. Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam.
Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with—
- 40% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates
- 35% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science of Schedule Caste Candidates
- 33% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats]
General/OBC Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe
- 20 years 6 months on 31.12.2021
Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribes Candidates
- 23 years 6 months on 31.12.2021
- An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable] is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any branch State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from -State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
How to Apply
Candidates are to apply online by logging into http://dte.assam.gov.in/ and click on “Online Application for PAT-2021” will start from 20th May 2021 and will remain open till 10th August 2021.
Apply Online Link: Click Here
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here