Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a Press Information Bureau (PIB) regional offices.
Last Date: 14/09/2020
PIB Guwahati Vacancy Details
Post Name-Social Media Executive (SME)
1. Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Should have good communication skills in English and local language.
3. Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
4. Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
5. Should know typing in regional language.
2 years’ experience in the relevant field
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below
General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Candidate are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before the final submission of the application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidate are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e.www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 6 steps
• Step 1: Enter Basic Details
• Step 2:Enter Education Details/Work Experience
• Step3: Upload Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images.
• Step4: Application Preview or Modify
• Step5: Payment Online Mode(via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
• Step 6: Email Scanned copy of documents to the mentioned Email Id on the last page of the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
The selection process of PIB Guwahati
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. The mode of the interview will be informed separately. The application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of the fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/Registration is attached below for reference.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below
1. For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: [email protected]
2. For queries other than technical: [email protected]