PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021: Application are invited from intending and eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having registration no. in the Employment Exchange in the State of Assam as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacant Grade-III &. Grade-IV posts in the Office of the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam, Hengrabari. Guwahati-36
Last date: 01/02/2021
Total Post: 09
PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021 in Details
Number of Vacancies: 01 (SC)
- Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have a valid four wheeler Driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority Govt. of Assam.
Salary (PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021)
- Rs. 14,000-49,000/- + GP Rs 5,200/- Pay Band-2-PM Plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam
Number of Vacancies: 08 (E.W.S. – 1, P.W.D. – 1 (OH), S.T(H) – 1, O.B.C. – 2, U.R. – 2, Woman – 1)
- Class VIII Passed
- Rs. 12,000-37,500/-+ GP Rs. 3,900/- Pay Band-2-PM Plus other allowance as per rules of the Govt. of Assam
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz., PRC/Voter ID card need to be enclosed along with the application.
- He /She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam and should have valid Employment Exchange card
- Required Testimonials to be attached with the application and to be self-attested. Applicants should submit their applications along with photocopies of all testimonials duly’ self-attested regarding qualifications, age, caste certificate (in case of reserve category), employment exchange registration card etc.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self-attested to be submitted
- One self-addressed envelope of 10’X4.5′ affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age on 1st January, 2021.(Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01 -01-1981). Upper age limit is relaxable as under Govt. rules
How to Apply (PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021)
The name of the punt applied for should be clearly written in “BOLD LETTERS” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam, Hengrabnri, Guwahati 36. on or 01/02/2021.
Official website: https://phe.assam.gov.in/
Advertisement Copy: Click Here