PHE Assam Recruitment 2020: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer at Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) under Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam.
Last date: 29/01/2021
Total Post: 171
PHE Assam Recruitment 2020 in Details
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: 171
- 3 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency or
- The candidate must produce a Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.(Attach self-attested valid supporting documents. )
- Maximum 38 Years, Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- Grade Pay: Rs. 8,700/-
- For General/EWS Candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For BPL & PWBD Candidates: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online Through the APSC website on or before 29/01/2021
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement Copy: Click Here