OIL India Nursing Admission 2022: Applications are invited from interested female candidates of District Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh for admission in the three years General Nursing and Midwifery Course in the School of nursing, Oil India Hospital-Duliajan, for the session of 2022-23
|Last Date||12 Sep 2022|
OIL India Nursing Admission 2022
|Course Name||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course|
|Name of institute||School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital Duliajan|
|Date of Exam||25 Sep 2022|
|Course duration||3 Years|
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply
- Must be between 17-25 years on 31st December 2022(Relaxedby 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case ofO.B.C./M.O.B.C and 10 years for Person with Disability(PWD) candidates.
- Minimum 10+2 class passed from a recognized board in any stream with English and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks for General candidates (5% relaxation for SC/ST/O.B.C./M.O.B.C/PWD candidates. preference will be given to candidates passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Candidates must be physically fit and will be finally selected foradmission only after they are declared fit by the OIL medical board.
- The stipend will be paid as per norms of the School of Nursing
How to Apply
All eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the OIL India official website on or before 12 Sep 2022.
Join Us as a Free Member
|Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Advertisement Copy||Link1 | Link2|
|Apply Online/Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here (From 20 Sep 2022)|