Oil India Limited Assam Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited intends to engage a Liaison Officer on contract purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a period of six (06) months, extendable by three (03) Six (06) months tenure up to to a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and performance of the individual. The details are given below
Last Date: 30/10/2020
Total Post: 01
Oil India Limited Assam Vacancy In Details
Post Name: Liaison Officer
Number of Vacancies: 01
- BE / B. Tech in any discipline
- One (01) year of experience in Liaison with Govt. Offices.
- Rs.25000/- P.M
- The eligible candidates will be intimated the date & time of online interview via e-mail along with a link for enabling the candidates to appear in the online interview
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above educational criteria should send their application in a prescribed enclosed format along with necessary scanned documents in PDF form to the following e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30.10.2020. The following scanned documents must be enclosed along with e-mail as under:
- Filled-in Bio Data form
- DOB (Date of Birth) proof certificate.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ B. Tech. pass certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable),
- Experience certificate.
- One passport size photograph.
Advertisement Copy & Download Application Form by Clicking Here
Official Website: https://www.oil-india.com/