NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post at NMDC Limited.
Last Date: 31/03/2021.
Total Post: 304
NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 in Details
1. Field Attendant (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 65
- Middle Pass or ITI
2. Maintenance Assistant ( Mech) ( Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 148
- ITI in Welding/Fitter/ Machinist/Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic /Auto Electrician.
3. Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 81
- ITI in Electrical Trade
4. Blaster Gr-II (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 01
- Matric / ITI with Blaster /Mining Mate certificate and First Aid certificate. Experience of 3 years in blasting operation
5. MCO Gr-III (Trainee)
Number of Vacancies: 09
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit (NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021)
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 30 Years on 01/01/2021, Age Relaxation as per govt. rules
Salary (NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021)
- Field Attendant (Trainee): Rs. 18100-3%-31850
- Maintenance Assistant ( Mech) ( Trainee): Rs. 18700-3%-32940
- Maintenance Assistant(Elect) (Trainee): Rs. 18700-3%-32940
- Blaster Gr-II (Trainee): Rs. 19900-3%-35040
- MCO Gr-III (Trainee): Rs. 19900-3%-35040
Application Fees (NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021)
- An amount of Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates applying for the post through on-line/off-line mode will be exempted from paying the Application Fee.
How to Apply (NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021)
Online: Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through the NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website).
Offline: Candidates should send duly filled application in the prescribed format as specified in Annexure-I of notification to the following address: “Post Box No.1383, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028” on or before 15/04/2021. Candidates are required to superscribe on the envelope i.e., the Employment notification number, name of the post, and name of the Complex/Project for which they are applying, while sending the application without which such applications are liable to be rejected.
Join our Whatapp group: Click Here