National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER) is an Autonomous Institute of National importance and the first National Pharma Institute in North-East India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart high-quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The Institute intends to fill the following post and has been arranged a Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/09/2020 at 3:00 PM, under the Project title “Integrated Information System to Interpret, Integrate and mitigation of cardiometabolic health care in Northeast tribes of Assam and Mizoram” in the Department of Pharmacy Practice on Contractual.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 26/09/2020(Saturday)
NIPER Guwahati Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Project Assistant
Total Post: 01
- Graduate in Life Science or Pharmaceutical sciences from a recognized university with three years of experience or Master’s degree in Pharmacology/ Biotechnology/ clinical pharmacology/biochemistry and other relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in clinical sample handling, clinical research, community-related work especially to deal with tribal of NE states.
- The selected candidate is also expected to organize, manage the project work and assist day to day research
work to facilitate and manage the project work.
- He/she should be an expert in blood withdrawing, biological sample processing, and storage
- He/she should speak the local language Assamese.
- The selected person should be willing to travel to tribal areas.
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
Salary: Rs.31000/- consolidated
Date: 26/09/2020(Saturday) & Time: 03.00 P.M
In the Department of Pharmacy Practice
NIPER Guwahati, Assam.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: http://www.niperguwahati.ac.in/