NIHFW Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Director at The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, India.
Last Date: 30/06/2021
Total Post: 01
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Director
Number of Vacancies: 01
- A high post-graduate qualification in Medicine or Surgery or Public Health and their branches.
- Teaching and/ or Research experience of not less than ten years.
- Twenty five years standing in the profession.
- Extensive practical and administrative experience in the field of medical relief, family welfare, family planning, medical research, medical education or public health organization and adequate experience of running an important scientific educational institution either as its Head or Head of the Department.
- Not exceeding 55 years as on 01.07.2021.
- Pay Level in Pay Matrix 15 – Rs.1,82,200 + NPA and other allowances as per Central Government Rules
Period of Probation
- One year
How to Apply (NIHFW Recruitment 2021)
Completed applications along with attested copies of educational/ experience certificates/ degree etc. may be sent to Shri Kumar Pranav, Under Secretary (Training Division), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Department of Health and Family Welfare), 511-D Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011. Persons working in Government institutions should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, if they so wish send an advance copy of the application, in the prescribed format, complete in all respects, by the due date.
Join Our Facebook Group: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Advertisement Copy & Download Application Form: Click Here