Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Senior Resident Doctor at NEIGRIHMS Shillong.
Last Date: 19/10/2020
Total Post: 16
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Senior Resident Doctor
- Anaesthesiology: 1
- CTVS: 2
- General Medicine: 2
- Microbiology: 1
- Neurology: 1
- Neurosurgery: 1
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 1
- Orthopedics: 1
- Pediatrics: 1
- Radiodiagnosis: 1
- Surgical Oncology: 3
- Urology: 1
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule –I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part–II of the 3rdschedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred
- 45 Years
- Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs.67700/-per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
How to Apply
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: http://neigrihms.gov.in/