National Board of Examinations(NBE) Recruitment 2020
National Board of Exams (NBE) has released a notification for recruitment 90 posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Steno, and Other Posts. The National Board of Examinations under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has released a notification regarding this recruitment on their official website which is www.natboard.edu.in. Candidates holding requisite qualification can apply for the posts through the online mode. The candidates can check educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, exam pattern, salary, and other essential detail that a candidate requires to fill up the application form.
Last Date: 31/07/2020.
Total Numbers of vacancies -90
1. Senior Assistant
Total Vacancies: 18
1. Degree from recognized University/Board
2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
2. Junior Assistant
1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognized by the Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
2. Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
3. Junior Accountant
Total Vacancies: 7
1. Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
2. Three Years of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting
Total Vacancies: 8
1. Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
2. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
3. Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
4. Two years experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
The age limit of the students applying for these posts in NBE shall be between 18 Years to 27 Years as on 31 July 2020.
The application fee can be paid only in online mode, Students can apply for one or more posts but they have to apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post separately.
General Category: Rs 1500/- + GST
SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS Category & Women Candidates: Rs 750/- + GST
How to apply
Step-1: At first, All applicants must register themselves for appearing in the Computer Based Test to be conducted by TCS. Click Here to go to the website of TCS wherein you can register.
Step-2: Register by creating a user ID and Password.
Step-3: Now login, select the post that you are applying.
Step-4: Complete the application form by filling all the details such as Personal Details, Education qualifications, and other contact details, Candidates should give their own functional mobile number and valid & active personal email id. National Board Of Examinations (NBE) will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address after submission of applications.
Step-5: Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
Step-6: Make the Payment and click submit. Finally, take a print out of filled NBE Recruitment Application Form 2020.
National Board Of Examinations official Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here