NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Marketing Executive at NBCC India Limited.
Last Date: 01/03/2021
Total Post: 20
NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021 in Details
Post Name: Marketing Executive
Number of Vacancies: 20 (UR-05, 0BC-06, SC-04, ST-02, EWS-03) (including 1 post of PwBD)
- Full-time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Anywhere in India
- Rs. 42,500/- P.M
- Upto 35 Years
Application Fees (NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021)
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as an Application Fee. SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply (NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021)
Candidates should send a Hard copy of the duly filled application form in the prescribed proforma & Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
- Duly filled application form.
- Resume/biodata of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details, etc.
- Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional, etc.) and other qualifications, if any. If the marks are not in percentage, please provide the criteria of conversion into the percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by the University.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, payslip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order, etc).
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL)/ latest EWS/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport, etc.)
- One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have a full face, front view, eyes open
Advertisement Copy & Download Application Form: Click Here
Official Website: https://www.nbccindia.com/