National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Manager at National Housing Bank.
- Last Date: 30.12.2021
- Total Post: 17
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 in Details
1. Assistant Manager
Number of Vacancies: 14
- A full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full-time Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/ postgraduate/ Chartered Accountant/ CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever applicable) as of 01.12.2021 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/ Postgraduation/ professional qualifications while registering online.
- 21- 30 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
2. Deputy Manager
Number of Vacancies: 02
- Graduate in any discipline.
- MBA (Finance) will be preferred.
- 02 years experience in Banks/ FI/ Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit, and Risk.
- 23- 32 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates
3. Regional Manager
Number of Vacancies: 01
Graduate degree, with
(a) professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or
(b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
Desirable educational qualifications:
(a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or
(b) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, or
(c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
2 years experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Manager (Scale – II) or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entities, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- 30- 45 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Others: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the National Housing Bank website on or before 30.12.2021
Join Us as a Free Member
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here