Nagaon Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper at Child Development Project Officer, Rupohi, Nagaon.
Nagaon Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 in details
- Last Date: 30.06.2022
- Total Post: 36
1. Anganwadi Worker
- Number of Vacancies: 06
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Anganwadi Helper
- Number of Vacancies: 30
- candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs 4500 per month.
- Anganwadi Helper: Rs 2250 per month.
- 18-40 Years
- The candidate who apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Anganwadi Helper shall be a local women residing in the concerned Anganwadi Centre survey area where Anganwadi Centre is located.
- The residential proof in respect of the candidate for the post of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper applied for will be issued by the Gaon Bura/Ward Member of the concerned Gaon Panchayat/President of the Gaon Panchayat.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the Child Development Project Officer. Application along with latest passport sized photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) within stipulated time.
- Application Form and Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Qualification & Marksheet
- Other Experience Certificate (as applicable)
- Caste Certificate (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate/ Residential Certificate
- Person with Disability (PWD) certificate (as applicable)
Join Us as a Free Member
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here