MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2020
Mahapurush Shrimantha Shankar Dev University (MSSV), Nagaon, Assam invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates to fill the following posts.
Last Date-12th August 2020
Post Name: Confidential Assistant
Salary: (Consolidated) Rs. 10,000.00 P.M
Eligibility to Apply for the Posts
1. The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
2. He and she must be physically healthy- Certificate signed by the District Medical Officer, Nagaon District, or any competent registered medical officer approved by the Vice-Chancellor.
3. A certificate from the head of the Institute regarding good character, which was last attended or applied for.
4. Candidate should have minimum qualification for the post.
A) Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university.
B) Candidate should have at least two years of work experience in an educational institution/government. And private companies.
C) Proficiency in the use of computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. is required.
d) Assamese and English typing knowledge in computer.
How to Apply
1. Application Form: The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University website www.mssv.co.in.
2. Application Fee: Rs. 1,000.00 (Rs. Thousand) will be credited only at the Accounts Branch of the University. However, a fee may be paid to the “Register, Mahapurusha Srimantha Sankaradeva University” in favor of the “State Bank of India, Nagaon Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)”. Complete the application form in the prescribed form with the required enclosures. The route, Kolongpar, Nagan – 782001 “Latest as of 12 August 2020.
i. The post name should be written on the cover of the application.
ii. Employers must submit their applications through the appropriate channel and submit NOCs to the Authority’s concern.
iii. Completion of Eligibility The applicant will not be eligible to be invited for an interview.
iv. The University has the right to select candidates for appointment to the above post on the basis of their immediate needs.
v. The candidate may be disqualified directly or indirectly.
vi. The University does not provide any TA / DA to participate in the interview.
vii. Candidates who have applied earlier are not required to apply again.
Conditions to be fulfilled after the Appointment
A) The appointee must join the office within seven days from the date of issuance of the appointment order, failing which the order may be revoked, the Vice-Chancellor may extend this period in exceptional circumstances.
B) The person appointed to this post shall, before joining his post, execute an agreement with the University that he shall strictly abide by the provisions of the Laws and Ordinances.
C) The person, upon joining this post, is subject to the provisions of the MSSV Employee Service Conditions Ordinance, etc.