MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form for filling up the following post of Assistant Professor at Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon, Assam
Last Date: 20/11/2020
Total Post: 01
MSSV Nagaon Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancies: 01
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Assamese/ English/ History/ Political Science/ Folklore/ Sanskrit/ Cultural Studies from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations,2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidate shall have done a Ph.D. in Sankaradeva and his works or pursuing a Ph.D. degree in a subject which may be directly related to Sankaradeva and his works or candidates who have done an active research program/ project on Sankaradeva and his works
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be medically fit both in mind and in body-a certificate duly signed by the District Medical Officer, Nagaon District or any competent Registered Medical Officer, approved by the Vice-Chancellor, shall have to be produced by any person who would be appointed as a Teacher, before/she is allowed to join.
- A certificate about a good character from the Head of the Institution last attended or served shall accompany an application for any post of a Teacher.
- The candidate must possess the minimum qualifications for the post.
- The upper age limit of the candidates shall be as per the Govt. of Assam rules/norms
How to Apply
Candidate are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only by demand draft in favor of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as application fees for the post.
A completed application in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON –782001” on or before 20/11/2020.
MSSV Nagaon Advertisement Copy: Click Here
MSSV Nagaon Application Form: Click Here
MSSV Nagaon Official Website: http://mssv.co.in/