MNC Girls College Nalbari Recruitment for 3 Assistant Professor Posts.
Last date- 21/06/2020
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Total Posts: 03 posts
Education: 01, Category (UR), Roster Point- 03
English: 01, Category (ST(P) – I), Roster Point- 05
Philosophy: 01, Category (PWD), Roster Point- 01
1. Candidates must secure at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/ SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
2. Candidates who were awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award Ph.D. degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19/09/1991.
Pay: UGC Scale Pay & Other Allowances as per rule.
Age: Should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 and Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD and 3 Years for OBC/MOBC candidate.
* Candidate has to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting an application. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
* In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority.
How to apply: Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rupees 2500/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favor of “Principal, MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari” payable at United Bank of India, Nalbari Branch must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication. Date of Interview will be intimated over Telephone/Mail/ Registered/Speed Post in due course of time.
* Candidates must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know the local language.
Address: Principal, MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari, PO- Nalbari, Assam.