Applications are invited (through Online) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Registrar in Department of Pulmonary Medicine under Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam.
Last Date: 22/10/2020
Total Post: 09
MHRB Assam Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Registrar
- At least MD/DNB in Pulmonary/Respiratory Medicine degree from a University recognized under Medical Council of India (MCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE) and the candidate must registered under Assam Medical Council/MCl.
- Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
- Willing and eligible Doctors serving under Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam and other Government agencies will be eligible to apply and separate NOC from the State Government will not be required to apply for these posts.
- For General Category: Rs. 250/-
- For OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST (H) Category: Rs. 150/-
- For BPL/PWD Category: NIL
- Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
- The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted or
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply(MHRB Assam)
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online through MHRB Assam official website on or before 22/10/2020.