Lakhimpur DC Office Recruitment: Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-interview for the following post of Svayem Sahayak on a purely temporary & contractual basis for six Months at DC Office Lakhimpur, Assam.
Walk-in-interview Date: 18/10/2020(Sunday)
Total Post: 02
Lakhimpur DC Office Vacancy in Details
Post Name: Svayem Sahayak
- Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/Social Work
- Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience
- He/She must be a permanent and current resident of Assam.
- He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
- He/She should preferably possess a personal functional Laptop
- Maximum 35 Years
- Walk-in-Interview will be held on 18 October 2020 from 11 AM onwards in the Auditorium of the Office of the Inspector of Schools, Lakhimpur. Original Documents/Certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview are
3. Educational Qualification
4. Experience Certificate
How to Apply
- Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with Passport size Photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates shall furnish their Email ID, Phone No. in the Application Form.
Advertisement Copy: Click Here
Official Website: http://lakhimpur.nic.in/